Sunday, April 21, 2013

WE ARE THERE! $2000 TARGET MET AND EXCEEDED!

A huge thank you to everyone who has encouraged and financially supported me in this fund raising project. I am delighted to announce that the target has not only been met but exceeded!! (I have checked with the last two donors and they are happy for the extra funds to go towards putting more photos in the book - thank you so much!)


It's all down to me now to finish working on the second and last half of the book to make it the best it can be and then send it off for copy-editing. After that comes the work on the layout and cover.

To get to this point is humbling and very exciting but in some ways it still doesn't seem real. It may not until I hold the first draft of the book in my hands and make a final check before approving it for printing. 

The blogspot will now be used to keep you updated on the publishing process so please keep checking on it from time to time.

A HEARTFELT THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT - Leanne.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment